“Italian fave”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Bronx, New York
“Italian fave”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I was craving italian and this was definitely the best in town. You get large portions and the food is fresh and delicious.

Visited August 2013

Orchard Park, New York
“A Must!!! Especially if you're in the mood for Italian.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The petite pork shank special was to die for. The veal Marsala was very tender and awesome. Our waitress was excellent and very attentive. Highly reccmmend!!

• Visited August 2013
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Great Authentic Italian in Lake George”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was very good, pleasantly surprised. I had the pork scarpiello and my wife had the shrimp scampi both were excellent. Service was friendly and accommodating. Reading the reviews we tried the cheesecake for dessert and it was terrific. When we visit the area again we will definitely return.

Mount Dora, FL
“Much improved”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had been eating here for many decades, but stopped about 6 years ago because the food, service and attitude had become so poor. My friends chose Mario's recently and I was very pleasantly surprised. I learned our waitress was the owner's wife, and she was pleasant and efficient. The food was excellent, and everyone (6 of us) was pleased. Maybe having the owners present and working makes a difference. I will definitely return.

Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tired setting”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food and service are average. The veal parm was good but very breaded. The dining room was dark and a bit dingy.