“Authentic Italian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Cumming, Georgia
“Authentic Italian food”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was our first time to eat in the Lake George area. We sat outside and had a very pleasant experience. Our waitress, Jamie, was very good and personable. I had pizza which I thought tasted like authentic Italian pizza (the crust was especially good). My husband had Caesar salad with chicken and it was very good...good dressing which makes the Caesar salad! We ordered the Garlic knots to start and they were delicious. We had the chocolate mousse pie for dessert and it was pretty good as well. All in all, a pleasant experience for us and we will return. I also thought the prices were fairly reasonable....no worse than any other restaurant in that area.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jan B

Hamburg, New York
“Perfect Italian Fix!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I come from an Italian family and the sauce reminds me of my grandmas! Huge portion sizes and you can eat outside as well. Also really big frozen alcoholic drinks for only 5$. I would highly recommend it!!!

1 Thank Vertonica05
New York City, New York
“Buy a frozen dinner instead, at least you know that will be bad.”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

pasta with ketchup, another lame touristy restaurant on the main strip. Dirty and nasty. We enjoyed leaving this place know we would never return.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bobby B
ct
“Excellent!!! Seriously a perfect family restaurant. Pizza A+”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Perfect all the way around, we went twice in 3 days. Thin crust pizza was great!
Large to small best of all ice cold air conditioning.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Chicken parm for me....pasta roma for the wife...great portions...fast service and our server Chelsea was awesome with a smile and great attitude. ..will be back again on our next trip to Lake George!

• Visited July 2014