“Great view”

Boardwalk Restaurant & Marina
Ranked #38 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant and Bar is the only restaurant in Lake George Village that has over-the-lake lakeside seating. Throw your next party or special event on our boathouse deck right over Lake George. Stop by and have a great lunch or dinner on our outdoor deck, relax and enjoy live music and entertainment, or choose our newly renovated dining room with plenty of window seating overlooking the lake. Free parking for diners, or come by boat and “park in front”! Open weekends late May until summer season begins. Open 7 days late June through Labor Day. Open weekends after Labor Day through Columbus Day.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ate upstairs which has a more causal menu then down stairs. The waitress was very knowledgeable about food allergies which was helpful since 2 of us are on gluten free diets. Beautiful view. Right on the lake.

1  Thank MSRLK
There are newer reviews for Boardwalk Restaurant & Marina

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

a little bit too "sports-bar" like for me, but maybe because I was
Seated outside a window next to the bar so I kept smelling beer while I ate. But, our server was fast and attentive and the food was pretty good. Nice location right next to lake. Just don't sit
Below the window by the bar and you'll be fine!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Looked forward to eating a nice meal and watching the Thursday night fireworks however, it took awhile for the waitress to get to us though it wasn't "that" busy quite a few empty tables. Ordered up the ribs which were on special (all you could eat) however they were not the best. I was really disappointed. They were also having a spider problem as we noted a table of six departed w/out ordering due to spiders on the window. Hostess took care of them and returned a couple of other times to see to them as well. She missed a few from where I was sitting. Could have been due to the weather! Had coffee and dessert which was just o.k. chocolate something or other - I like chocolate but this didn't do it. Went outside to watch the fireworks.

1  Thank Katherine L
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was one of the best meals we had while staying in Lake George! The atmosphere is very casual and great for families or groups. We went on a Saturday night and there was acoustic music being played on the deck overlooking the lake... couldn't get much better than that! The food was also great. The selection of food is great ranging from burgers and sandwiches to chicken fingers and seafood. I got the crab cakes and they were amazing! Our waitress was extremely personable, although we didn't see her much due to the restaurant being very busy. Overall it was an amazing dinner and definitely a place we would go back to!

1  Thank Lianne H
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great location with fantastic view of lake. Server was very friendly and food was served in a timely manner. Food was ok and the bill was quite expensive compared to finer dining we visited that week, but realize you are paying for the prime location. We also substituted chips for sweet potato tots with melba sauce, which cost extra all around (they should give you a choice). My one real complaint was the steamer clam appetizer. The clams were very dirty....the were not cleaned well at all. Would not order those again. I stopped eating them because I was afraid...others in my party ate them though and were fine...place is spotless and portions good...just realize what kind of place you are going to....we still enjoyed ourselves.

1  Thank NewJerseyBossFan