“Wow”

Ranked #6 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: "We dare you to go away hungry!" Breakfast favorites from Eggs Benedict to Specialty Pancakes! Join us 7 days a week from 7 - 1 (Sorry no credit cards, ATM available)
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great food, large portions, friendly staff. Wish we could have gone again.
Our hotel recommended this gem and we were so glad they did. We went for breakfast and were still full at lunch time :) Try the eggs benedict, it won't disappoint. The waffles were amazing as well.

1  Thank kim903

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Wait, you have been to Lake George or Bolton Landing and have never been here? This is THE place to go for breakfast. Many imitators. Many varieties for breakfast. The staff is always super friendly. Coffee cups are always refilled. I'm partial to the cinnamon French toast, eggs, breakfast meat aka # 15. I forgot the name, I was going to say the French Connection but that is the same without the eggs and meat. My wife and friends love the corned beef hash. Yes, you will have to wait but things move quickly and the staff does not rush you at all. We have been coming to the Lone Bull for over 20 years. And, we hope to continue to do so for many years to come. The kids and adults will be entertained by the brain teaser game on each table. Anyway, go and enjoy and then go and enjoy Lake George!

1  Thank DHudsonValley
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Discovered the place about 5 years ago and every year we come back to eat here every single morning because its amazing. We get the same waiter Dakota every year and is super friendly. Food is out of this world

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Went there this morning with my family and wow is all I can say. The service was fantastic! The food was so good. My husband made the comment that this is the best breakfast place he has ever eaten at in lake George. Portions are large I had the eggs Benedict and 2 people could have eaten it. The coffee was excellent too and I am a coffee snob. All around wonderful place and can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed in Lake George a couple of nights and wanted to eat breakfast at an independent restaurant. When we pulled up mid morning not a lot of cars and that always concerns me however when we walked in the place was hoppjng. Lots of walk ups obviously. We were seated very timely and the waitress was quick to arrive for our beverages. I ordered a simple two egg breakfasrpt with pancakes and sausage. My wife the Eggs Benedict. The food arrived within 10 minutes and we were bith shocked at the quantity. Her eggs benedjct was on full size english muffin with three eggs. My two eggs? Had to be four! Neither of us could finish the meal! There motto is " no one leaves hungry" or something similar but accurate. Great value if you are hungry and can put it away. If I were in Lake George longer would have been here every morning!
Not open for dinner.