“Great lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Canada Street
Description: Overlooking beautiful Lake George, Shoreline Restaurant is the perfect place to have a wonderful meal while enjoying the surroundings.
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We went there for the lake view and loved the twin lobsters. They were cooked just right. The lobster bisque was nice too although a bit too salty to my taste.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ran in to get out of the rain. Stayed for the atmosphere and food. Mike, The bartender, made the experience. He is informative and made us feel right at home. The clam chowder was very good and the salads with salmon and shrimp were very fresh. Already been back while staying in the area and will probably be back again. Beautiful views of the lake -- indoor and outdoor seating. Go enjoy!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food at our table was mixed between average and pretty good. Wait staff was pretty attentive once they discovered us. We were there Thursday night and watched the 9:30 fireworks from the deck... That was the highlight.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was only a so-so place. My food was pretty good, but my girlfriend's food was cold and hard, and she found a hair in some of it. Would not return here

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We picked this place to eat dinner, I ordered a soup and roasted chicken that came with home fries and steamed vegetables. The soup was good but when I recieved my mean I was very disappointed my chicken was cold the hole fries old and I found a hair in my vegetable! I would not go back to this place!!