“great atmosphere, food & beer!”

Adirondack Pub & Brewery
Ranked #9 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Casual, fun dining room with lots of quirky decorations. Our server was knowledgeable and accommodating yet very cool and friendly. Food descriptions seemed pretty run of the mill, but everything was fresh made and very tasty. Of course, the house crafted beer was the highlight of the meal - we even took some home. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Adirondack Pub & Brewery

Reviewed March 4, 2014

When we arrived it was in the midst of the dinner rush and it looked like most of the tables were full. I asked the hostess if we could be seated at a table close to the bar when one opened up and we proceeded to the bar to wait. Our intention was to watch the SU game while we ate dinner. At the bar we had a couple of really good beers. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting. When we were seated for dinner we had been placed in a great location to watch the end of the game. It was nice that the hostess realized we were SU fans and went out of her way to make sure we could see the game. It seemed like our waitresses switched halfway through the meal. I ordered the ribs which were alright, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stopped here expecting typical brew pub fare. Found a menu that was had all the usual burgers and sandwiches and comfort meals, but also found some unique items. One in our party had the fish and chips which I didn't expect to be anything special, but it was quite good - nicely seasoned coating, cooked just right so it was still nice and moist. I had the pulled pork tacos (from the nightly specials) - I was expecting basically pulled pork in a taco shell, but, it was much more. A nice fruity fresh salsa in the bottom of the shell, fresh cilantro ( I think) and a few other flavors in the taco that made for a wonderful treat.

Unlike many brew pus where the food seems to be an after thought, someone in the kitchen here is putting some care and thought into the dishes they serve.

Would definitely recommend and return.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My boys and I stopped here for dinner and we all left extremely satisfied! The menu has many offerings but the pulled pork sandwich won out for my son and I. Awesome roll and even better fries. The Bear Naked Pale Ale was the perfect fit for my meal.
Nice kids menu that got high ratings from my youngest.
Cool decor reminiscent of an old hunting lodge.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Visited twice over the course of one weekend in the winter. Very good pub fare a decent beer list as well as a few nice wines from local wineries. The steak was very nice as well as the pulled pork sandwiches. Would visit again if I were in the area.