“A slice of the what good restaurants should be”

Adirondack Pub & Brewery
Ranked #9 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hinckley, Ohio
“A slice of the what good restaurants should be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

My boys and I stopped here for dinner and we all left extremely satisfied! The menu has many offerings but the pulled pork sandwich won out for my son and I. Awesome roll and even better fries. The Bear Naked Pale Ale was the perfect fit for my meal.
Nice kids menu that got high ratings from my youngest.
Cool decor reminiscent of an old hunting lodge.

Visited January 2014

Southern New England
“Very good pub fare. Good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Visited twice over the course of one weekend in the winter. Very good pub fare a decent beer list as well as a few nice wines from local wineries. The steak was very nice as well as the pulled pork sandwiches. Would visit again if I were in the area.

“Good Pub Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

The Octoberfest and Bare Ale were great. I had the fish and chips which were classic pub fare- not the best ever but certainly not the worst. My boyfriend had the bacon cheeseburger which he said was juicy and perfect.

• Visited December 2013
Sarnia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice stop due to hunger.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stopped in Lake George because I was hungry. I was just passing through. Spotted Adirondack and thought it looked inviting. Sat at bar as I was alone. As a pub owner myself, I was curious and asked bartender question upon question about their beers which she answered with cheerful knowledge. I found the food to be adequate for a guy on a long drive on an empty stomach. Overall atmosphere and decor was atypical touristy. However, would make a point of stopping in again should I ever pass that way again.

• Visited August 2013
Wanaque, New Jersey, Usa
“So Inviting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband, myself and our 2 children 6 & 3 decided to drive in to Lake George to grab a bite to eat after staying at the Great Escape Lodge for 2 days. Seeing how it was November, our choices were limited. On our way in I noticed the pub and it looked so inviting we decided to give it a try. My children loved the decor and menu and the fact they had homemade orange creamsicle soda (which by the way was delicious). Our server was so friendly and attentive and our food was wonderful. I had the fish and chips and my 6 year old kept asking for more after finishing his ribs. We will be back.

• Visited November 2013