“Nice stop due to hunger.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adirondack Pub & Brewery

Adirondack Pub & Brewery
Ranked #9 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarnia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice stop due to hunger.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stopped in Lake George because I was hungry. I was just passing through. Spotted Adirondack and thought it looked inviting. Sat at bar as I was alone. As a pub owner myself, I was curious and asked bartender question upon question about their beers which she answered with cheerful knowledge. I found the food to be adequate for a guy on a long drive on an empty stomach. Overall atmosphere and decor was atypical touristy. However, would make a point of stopping in again should I ever pass that way again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Wanaque, New Jersey, Usa
“So Inviting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband, myself and our 2 children 6 & 3 decided to drive in to Lake George to grab a bite to eat after staying at the Great Escape Lodge for 2 days. Seeing how it was November, our choices were limited. On our way in I noticed the pub and it looked so inviting we decided to give it a try. My children loved the decor and menu and the fact they had homemade orange creamsicle soda (which by the way was delicious). Our server was so friendly and attentive and our food was wonderful. I had the fish and chips and my 6 year old kept asking for more after finishing his ribs. We will be back.

• Visited November 2013
Pittsford, NY
“The place to go in Lake George”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Date Nov. 11, 2013 so you would think the town would be dead., not so! There was a huge cross-country running event in Queensbury with several thousand people attending. The Pub was ready for the crush. We hit there about 5Pm and were seated immediately. Our server Ashley gave us excellent service with appetizers & BEER, and dinner & Beer. They have a wonderful selection of Adk Brewery beers on tap. I liked the IPA. The food was good, hot and to order. We were served quickly and well but did not feel pushed and the place was packed.
Definitely will stop here the next time through.

• Visited November 2013
South Miami, Florida
“Good brew pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We spent one night in Lake George. After looking up and down the main drag, we knew this was the place for food and drink. All of the beers are good and I tried many flavors. The place is fun and the food was good.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great atmosphere...great beer...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Loved the atmosphere...we sat inside for our dinner meal. The menu offered a variety of foods. The service was good. The prices were a bit pricey as you would expect in a resort town. The food was good except for my steak which was way overcooked for medium well. The beers were home brewed and were excellent.

We would eat here again but probably avoid the steak.

Visited October 2013