“Good burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Burgers were very good. The homemade beers were good, but it was the only type they sold. We had one in our group who only likes Bud or Coors and could only order one of their special brews. Our waitress was nice and helpful. Fine for a casual meal.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Cool atmosphere and great feel inside. The beers are good and there is a great selection. Food is good as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this pub on our recent trip to Lake George. All the beer is made on site and was fresh and good. Great service and a nice food selection. Fish tacos are very good and also very good chicken wings. My husband loves hoppy beer and thought the IPA was above par. Nice outside seating area. We were there after labor day, now they open at 4:00.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The restaurant served basic food, such as a variety of burgers, chicken parmigiana, and soup. The pub also sells a "sampler" of their 6 top-selling beers The prices were reasonable (although not cheap). The food that we had (a burger, little neck claims, and chicken parmigiana) was tasty. We had an eclair pie for dessert, which was good, although very sweet and covered with a lot of chocolate sauce.
The service was attentive and friendly. There is outdoor and indoor dining here The only problem we experienced was that there were flies where we initially sat. But, once we reported the problem, we were promptly moved to a fly-less area.
I would recommend this restaurant if you want a casual dinner and like to drink beer.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I visited today with my husband. He ordered a flight of 6 beers and I ordered the brown ale. The brown was more hop flavored than any brown I've ever had ( to me this isn't a good thing) and my husband only enjoyed 1 of his beers- the rest were drinkable but not all that great. We decided to leave and have dinner elsewhere and continue our search for something good to drink. All that being said, if you like all your beers very hoppy then this is the place for you. On the bright side, the patio was nice.