“Great Beer and Great Food”

Adirondack Pub & Brewery
Ranked #8 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Milton, VT
“Great Beer and Great Food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our visit was for a 40th birthday dinner. We had a large party with small children. Even though they don't take formal reservations I called and checked in during the week. Sure enough when we arrived we were seated within minutes on a busy Saturday night.
The menu was perfect as far as a great variety for all ages. The prices were fair and the portions were large. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Our server was fantastic and attentive.
Also great micro brews! We will be back the next time we are in town!

Schuylerville, New York
“To be honest...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

To be honest, the food was good, not great. My burger was VERY pink (rare?), not what I would call medium, but still tasty. Wife's fish very good, and friends pulled pork looked good. I had a nice beer and a long list of on site brews. Got there at 4, too early for dinner menu. But our waitress was supernice, especially to our elderly gentleman guest. Friendly wait staff..huh...what a novel idea. Thank you. Nice, cozy, "Adirondack-style", lodgy tavern. Would love to go back again.

NY
“Good food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stopped by the other day for lunch. Surprisingly, it was one of the few open places in Lake George since it is still off season. Though, this allowed for us to walk in and get a quick table at noontime.

The atmosphere very much fits in with the Adirondacks. All wood, giving it a log cabin feel, we were taken over to a small alcove by the window. This was great as we were there with a 7 week old baby and this small area allowed us to eat and not disturb other diners if she began to fuss. There are exposed beams for the celing and it is dark and cozy. Both a bar and tables are available for patrons.

Our group is always difficult when we eat out since we have a vegetarian in the group and I have a gluten allergy. However, our waiter was willing to work with us. My husband (vegetarian) said the veggie burger was fantastic and I was able to get a burger with no bun. However, their fries are beer battered (and the sweet potato fries are battered too) so be warned. Instead I had a small side salad. We also had the nachos for an appetizer and they were fantastic. You hardly ever find nachos that include black beans as a topping. I could have eaten it as my meal!

My husband also had a sampler of the beer and loved it.

Pultneyville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and Awesome Beer!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Visited the pub and brewery over the summer and had a great time. The atmosphere was nice and the service was good. We both got burgers and different beers and everything was great! We will diffidently stop the next time were in the area.

• Visited June 2012
Kingston, New York
“Maybe they had an off day.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my second time here. My first experience was in May 2012. The service was great and food delicious that time. This trip, not so much. It was a Winter Carnival weekend. The place was packed so I waited about 15-20 min for a table, which was expected. No big deal. I placed my order and had a beer. When my dinner came I was pleased with how it looked. The steak was cooked just how I ordered. Unfortunately the gravy and onion rings were barely warm. I did not feel like sending back to reheat, I just wanted to eat and go. Staff was friendly and price reasonable. Since I have had one good and one not so good experience, I will give them one more try in the near future.

• Visited February 2013