“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great salad bar, friendly staff and yummy maple salmon!
We ate there for dinner 3 nights in a row! 10 percent discount on food bill available in hotel for dining Mon., Tues., and Wed. Delicious bread bar, too! We loved the raisin bread.

1  Thank icsr
There are newer reviews for Log Jam Restaurant

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

First off, i would like to say that the atmosphere was great. I LOVE the rustic log cabin feel. And its very well removed from the village crowds. The wait staff was very nice. However the table we sat at was dirty.
I had the steak teriyaki, which was charred on the outside. Yuck. I spent the majority of the meal cutting off the burned outside, but the sauce that came with it was good. The salad bar was typical and very unimpressive. We ordered 2 baked potatoes for two separate people, and they both came out cold, and tasted as if they were made that morning and were reheated for a few seconds before being reheated. One was sent back, and came back cold. Eventually, 3 times a charm and it came out hot and was eaten. I split the mud pie with another member of my party, it was good. Very fudge-y.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is one of those places that you can't miss seeing but maybe you should. I think you're probably paying more for atmosphere than the quality of the food. It wasn't bad but it was fairly unremarkable across the board. As mentioned in other reviews, those metal salad plates (kept in a refrigerated cooler) are super cold and although it's nice to have a cool salad, not sure it's the best idea for people to have to hold onto an ice cold plate while they wait and then navigate the salad bar. We found the bread dry and without flavor, so after a bite, we left it. I ordered the teriyaki steak and it was average. They gave me the sauce on the side which was good because the steak had no teriyaki flavor. My husband ordered the filet mignon and although it was cooked as he had ordered, it had a complete lack of taste to it, no seasoning whatsoever. We wouldn't return and for the money you will spend here, there are far better restaurants (Bistro Le Roux shouldn't be missed).

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife and I decided to try the Log Jam restaurant again. It had been years since we had been there for one reason or other. We were both glad we did. The menu offered a good selection and both of our meals were very good. I have not had a steak that good in years. Although we were both pleasantly full by the time the desert menu came we did split a desert and that was very good as well. The only issue we had at all was that the service was a little less than attentive. You should not have to ask for refills on drinks more than once. That being said, we would go back again for another great meal.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Good service.... Great Food! Only downfall is location, would be better closer to lake.... Priced as if on lake, but food was great....