“Giant Steak!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
New Zealand
“Giant Steak!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I stopped in Lake George for a night on a road trip through the area and the receptionist at our hotel recommended the Log Jam. What a great tip! Cold Beer, delicious crab cakes and a giant steak were exactly what we needed that night. I ordered the 16oz prime rib but I'm pretty sure it was more like 26oz and was the first steak in living memory to beat me! Loved the open fire on a snowy night and the wait staff could not have been better.

• Visited March 2014

Schroon Lake, New York
“One of our Favorites”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Absolutely one of our favorite places. Atmosphere is wonderful, love the fireplaces and such a cozy feeling. Food is always great, from lunch to dinner. Lunch today was a Prosciutto Panini and Salad Bar, Delicious and very satisfying. Service was excellant also. They have never let us down. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place.

• Visited April 2014
Hinesburg, Vermont
“great salad bar!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place has a great salad bar - consistently good. Rest of food is good too, but the salad bar is normally enough for me

Visited February 2014
New Jersey
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a wonderful, cozy restaurant in the heart of Lake George. I've been in both summer and winter and it's great both times. My husband and I especially like the wood-burning fireplaces. We found an unexpected bargain when we stopped in around 2:30 PM; we had missed the lunch menu, and it was too early for dinner, but the salad bar with a bowl of soup was available for $7. Yes, $7! So, for $14 we ate well, had 2 beers and enjoyed the fireplace in the bar area. We've also been there for dinner, and you can't beat the steaks. The best sirloin I've ever had was at Log Jam. While it's not the cheapest place, it's definitely worth it for the quality of the food and ambiance,and we will for sure return.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

i love this place,the service is great as is the food,i had the prime rib that was perfectly cooked,wine and a wait staff that just wont quit,i come here every year from queens,ny when i vacation at lake george

• Visited July 2013
logjamrestaurant, General Manager at Log Jam Restaurant, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thanks so much for making us a part of your visit to the area. We really do appreciate your continued patronage.