“lake george gem”
Review of Log Jam Restaurant

Log Jam Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“lake george gem”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

rustic log cabin stmosphere,great food and really good service,my steak was big,perfectly cooked & the wait staff was very attentive,a must if your at lake george

• Visited July 2012

Clifton Park, New York
“Yum!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place has a very nice atmosphere and great food. Their salad bar is one of the best I've seen. My boyfriend and I went here for lunch and each ordered a sandwich on a croissant. Mine was a tuna salad sandwich and it was absolutely delicious. I've visited here several times in the past summers and I have never been disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Hadn't been to the Log Jam in many years but found it still is a high quality restaurant. While shopping at the nearby outlets we stopped to dine around 1 pm. The place was packed on Saturday but there's plenty of seating in various sections. It has a rustic log cabin interior with decent lighting. The waitstaff were all friendly and hard-working. We were in the mood for steak but the lunch menu offered only one item, an 8oz. top sirloin which we ordered. It was very tasty and hit the spot. Their "steak fries" are actually a baked potato, quartered and deep fried. I liked it. The best part was the salad bar. The size of the bar wasn't really big but the selection was good. The greens were crisp and the toppings were very colorful and delicious. I thought the macaroni and potato salad were so much better tasting than other restaurants. I highly recommend this. It was included with the entrees. We were fully satisfied with our meal for about $40; a little steep but worth it. Looking forward to going back for dinner sometime soon.

• Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“Quality food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great salad bar. My husband had the prime rib which he said was fantastic. I finally settled on the havarti steak which was delicious. The restaurant is a log cabin which is very homey and great ambiance. Staff is attentive.

Visited February 2013
Miller Place, New York
“Ok.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Lovely setting. Food was average. Attentive service. Restaurant was very busy but no one was being ignored. I just wasn't thrilled with my seafood selection.