“Customers from the Original Location,Excellent Value”

George's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: George's Restaurant specializes in serving prime meats, seafood, poultry and fresh produce daily. We offer a full service salad bar along with a two house-made soup offering. Our service staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The decor is unique with hanging Tiffany style lamps in a beautiful log cabin setting. We invite you to come join us for a great experience!
Adirondacks
“Customers from the Original Location,Excellent Value”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

EARLY "BIRD" specials are their trade mark but the restaurant is FANTASTIC @ any hour. "CHRIS" the bartender and I have the same Birthday . and sometimes on my way up to paradox Lake we'll stop in and eat at the bar with chris beacuse the Place is PACKED PACKED because of the Good food and salad bar plus the wait staff is always friendly. The Hostess even remembers us from all the time my family and I have enjoyed Great dinners there. The Stuffed animals on the walls and the lamps and the atmosphere of the log cabin design will just add to a fantastic meal

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BillJoeBob

Lake George, New York
“The Best Restaurant in Lake George”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The Best Salad Bar and Food in Lake George!!!!!! Beautiful interior , tiffany lamps VERY NICE

Visited May 2012
1 Thank ReeseArcher
“Our very favorite place for steaks!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

First went to George's when they were in downtown Glens Falls, NY in the 80's. When they moved to Lake George it got even better. Whenever we had the K9's along they all got spolied rotten by the wait staff and chef :-)
Food is always great no matter the choice on the menu. Atmosphere is Adirondack at it's best.
One suggestion I do have is - Please! Don't change a thing!
My wife and I live in Albany, NY and make George's our destination. Gorgeous ride in the fall from Albany.
We have gone with friends and family and never ever have we been disappointed with anything.
Tourist season call ahead or be prepared to wait!

Queensbury, New York
“George's for steak and seafood in Lake George”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The prices may be a bit higher than the chain restaurants a few miles away, but the food is great, atmosphere pleasant, and worth it. You should make reservations here, it is a popular place for locals and visitor's as well. George's has been around for more than 30 years, I've been eating steak and seafood there since I was in a high chair myself.

“My favorite steak place.”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I like to go here off season when it is not so busy. Food is always good. During summer tourist season it is really busy, still good just expect a crowd and a wait to get in. My wife loves the prime rib here. I try different steaks every time, no favorite, they are all good! Salad bar simple but good!