“Deli lunch”
Review of Neuffers Deli Inc.

Neuffers Deli Inc.
Ranked #120 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We grabbed some lunch from Neuffers to take on our boat ride. Food was good and reasonably priced. We had several sandwiches made up for us. and everyone was pleased.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was well stocked with convenience items, but we went there for a sandwich. Everyone was helpful and accommodating, but the bread was just not what us tri-staters are used to - soft and mushy. Unfortunately, this seems to be indicative of the area, so I don't hold them too responsible. Overall, it was good.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stop in for some sandwiches for lunch. They were good nothing special. The staff was very friendly. Not a place I plan on going back to on my next trip up to lake george

Reviewed September 18, 2012

On two separate occasions we ordered sandwiches at this deli which features Boars Head meats. On our first visit the counter lady appeared disinterested in serving us. I asked what veggies were available for the sandwich as none were visible in their display case, only the meats. She stared at me blankly. After a few seconds I asked tomato? Lettuce? She said yes, so I ordered both for my sandwich. While exiting the shop I overheard a customer asking for olives and onions. So we learned that other veggies were available if only we knew to ask for them by name.

On our second visit the same lady was busy texting and did not want to be bothered with our order. I interrupted her texting and forcefully asked what veggies were available. She gave me a dirty look and, reluctantly it seemed, named them. So I ordered onions with a tuna sandwich and then added “extra onions, please”. I watched the lady write down the onion request before she went off to make the sandwich, hidden from view.

You guessed it, when I opened the sandwich later, no extra onions and actually no onions at all.

The tuna in the sandwich was actually tasty, but it would have been more enjoyable if she had made the sandwich as ordered.