“Best Mini Golf Course”

Around the World Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Two 18 hole courses on the beautiful shores on Lake George, NY. Play 18 holes visiting different countries "Around the World", or 18 holes visiting different states "Around the USA"!
Reviewed July 6, 2014

36 hole course with lots of historical figures as part of the course. Lakeside view and great time spent

All reviews
"steamship"
"kid"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Two courses, quite difficult, good fun, check when school trips are there as course can get crowded. We were lucky, all adults and enjoyed thoroughly

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been coming here since I was younger and it never gets old! Now that I'm older, I understand that each hole represents a different country in the world and an attraction that the area is known for. It's a great course and it's the perfect balance between fun and challenging. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the area. Enjoy!

1  Thank Alyssa B
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Our group played both courses (World and USA). It was a creative course that provided one challenging hole after another and every hole had a theme from a country or state. We had a great time. As others have said, it was challenging.

We played one round in the morning, and brought our scorecard back at night and played our second game for a reduced price. They stayed open late into the evening... I think 11:00 pm.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I enjoy playing mini-golf when on vacation. This is by far the best course we've played. The location was within walking distance of our motel, in Lake George Village, and it is near Million Dollar Beach and the steamboats, so beautiful water views. We visited recently, and must have lucked out to be there at a quiet time. We could take our time and had no one behind us. That was a bonus.

The course is well maintained and so creative. Each hold represented a different country and was designed with that country in mind. Germany had a large beer stein obstacle. Spain was shaped like a huge guitar with the first stroke being down the raised metal "strings" of the guitar. An Asian country had a real rickshaw, the first stroke required the ball to be hit through the slowly spinning wheel. Each hole was unique, clever and different from the tradition courses. And they were challenging but not impossible.

There is also an Around the US course to play on but sadly we did not have time to try that course.

There is parking available.

Great course and had a great time playing. My husband won again. One day I'll beat him!

1  Thank B_in_Penfield