“Old-fashioned mini golf that could use a facelift”

Around the World Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Two 18 hole courses on the beautiful shores on Lake George, NY. Play 18 holes visiting different countries "Around the World", or 18 holes visiting different states "Around the USA"!
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Compared to modern mini golf courses that just have bends and mounds, this is one of those old ones that have moving obstacles and a theme. If it were cleaned up a bit, it would be magnificent.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a fun Mini-golf course.
They have two eighteen hole courses, around the USA and around the world. I think the around the world course is better but both are fun and they usually discount your second round of the day.
They have a few mechanical obstacles that test your skill level and a couple of diabolical holes that make you want to toss your club into the lake. You'll have fun...

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I love Around the World Miniature Golf. Whenever we are in Lake George we go and play at least one round. Both sides are a lot of fun. There are moving obstacles which are a challenge. They've done a really good job keeping it clean and looking nice.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've been coming to the golf course for about 25 years. The NYC Subway hole is fun, without the subway smells! I started my husband while we were dating and now he beats me pretty much every time! The obstacles on both sides are really fun!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great treasure from my childhood. All the ones I remembered and a few new holes. Great trip. Love Around the World, but Around the states has New York Subway so worth seeing. Glad to see still open in Lake George