“nice spot” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #44 of 87 Hotels in Lake George
New Haven, Connecticut
“nice spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

the owner are willing to do there best for you ,place very clean,quiet,mind-easy and well suppies,pools are lovly and all that,s on website is tue.i been here twice and plan to come back soon.

Thank you cramer for a good time.............................................

Room Tip: all good rooms,cootages .
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ronnie b

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hawthorne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

I can't say enough about the owners Marion and Frank..my husband and I have been going to Cramers' Point for 3years now and since our first visit we would have thought we were going for 20 years. We were engaged by the fire pit our first year and married our 2nd trip up with friends and family also staying with us. Everyone enjoyed there visit and I myself have seen some great changes being made around the pool areas and cabins..Looking forward to another great year next with meeting new people and having great laughs. Thanks again Marion and Frank as well as my gratitude for helping Ray with his hurting tooth..can always count on you both to make our stay the best it can be. Cheryl and Ray

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cheryl N
Dominion nova scotia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

There were four of us and we all had an excellent time at this motel
Very cozy
Very friendly owners
All the amenities of staying in a cabin were there for us
Also met some excellent people at this motel
Looking forward to staying there next year for the Americade rally also

• Stayed June 2012
New Castle, Delaware, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

This was my first time to attend "Americade", and I had NO idea which places were good/bad/indifferent. While I wasn't crazy about having to send a deposit and pay the balance in cash or traveler's check, Marion and Frank, the owners, were very friendly and accomidating.

I may not ever go back to Americade, but I'll definitely be staying at Cramers Point when I return to the Lake George Area!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

My friend and I stayed at Cramer's point for three returning seasons in the summer. The price is right and the owners are very nice. It takes a lot for me to give a bad review but last summer did it for me. Overall, we over looked the outdated rooms that have a mildew smell and are run down. However, last summer there was a wasp nest outside the room in one of the cracks on the ceiling. I got bite INSIDE the room while I plugged my phone charger in. The owner was nice and came down to help but nothing was ever done outside as I dogged wasps the rest of the stay. We were too afraid to even sit outside. There were webs and ants in the room also. The shower is so small you don't enjoy it. I'm not even 5 foot and I had a hard time in there. The walls are thin and you hear everything next door. We had arrivals with kids at 2 am and we didn't sleep for two out of the four nights. It waa nice to have conoes and I didn't mind the walk but they are old and the seat was broken. The pool chiars were rusty last year too. Honestly, it isn't a good place to stay. I would look elsewhere

• Stayed July 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank miketaree
Dover Plains, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

Flat out it's not the Hilton, but who wants that going to Lake George, I have been coming here for years. Cabins are very cozy, especially Cabins 20,21,22. My Family loves it, owners are great. The only thing I would change is the proximity to the lake. Little bit of a hike but who can argue with free row boats to enjoy lake and go fishing.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Rob S
Pawling, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

This will be our ninth year going to Cramer's Point. We make our reservations every Spring as all our children and grandchildren want to make sure we get our same cabins, our home away from home. The playgrounds are great for the little ones and the boats are great for the older ones fishing trips. It is an easy ride to town, shopping and attractions. We really enjoy the friendly, family oriented surroundings, especially the bonfires,tire swing and horseshoe pit. Marion and Frank welcome us each year with open arms. They always make our family feel special and go out of their way to make us comfortable. If you are looking for the real adirondack experience for your family, both young and old, this is the place to go. You will have the best of both worlds. The comfort of a clean, nice cottage and the Lake George attractions close by. I hope you will get to enjoy the wonderful experience as much as our family does.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family