“Good fun for little ones.”
Review of Water Slide World

Water Slide World
Ranked #13 of 51 things to do in Lake George
Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you have yound children, this is the place for them, not six flags water park. Very calm fun place. My kids had hours of enjoyment when we went here.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

On of the best water parks we ever took our kids to!
For many years we lived very close to this parka and would go almost every weekend with the kids. They always had fun and the supervision was pretty good as well!
If you are looking for something to do with the whole family I strongly recommend this place!

1  Thank Msgardenkeeper
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love to be in water, and this place was a very pleasant surprise. The family stayed the entire day and got our money's worth. There are many slides, and you can ride them as many times as you want. The wave pool is seriously awesome. I'm a big guy, and the waves were batting me around. It was a nice day, yet the place didn't feel crowded. Many of the slides did not have a line, and where there was a line it was short. Some slides are a little old but appear well maintained. Staff friendly. You can bring your own food in with coolers - nice touch - which we did so can't comment on food. When we return to Lake George, we will go here again.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This Water Park is a great opportunity for the " WHOLE FAMILY",. advise you to all get their early, for the best value. "FREE PARKING" as well. Even on a early morning cloudy day, arrive early. Bring a Picnic Basket Lunch, snacks, fruit, and beverages. Enjoy your breaks on shaded tables with great views and real close to all slides and pools.
"THE WAVE POOL", is a great experience for all ages. Water Slides for all ages, from the little ones to the brave teens, parents and grandparents.
Bask in the "ADIRONDACK SUN", in the "LAZY RIVER POOL".
This Water Park is a great value, spend the entire day here, Lockers available as well.
The Owner/Operators, Gary and Dawn, are on site daily monitoring the entire operation, to insure your visit is great. The staff here are great as well, so polite, concerned and friendly, well trained too.
DISCOUNTS, are available sometimes on line, as well as in the, DAILY LOCAL PAPER.
Fast food and beverages available too. This is a "MUST VISIT AND ENJOY STOP", while in Lake George.

3  Thank MaitreDi
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Don't believe the good reviews. This place is filthy, outdated, poorly maintained and the staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. The water slides have bumps on them from being so old and worn out. The water is ice cold. The lazy river is full of dead bugs and paint chips. I traveled with my husband and 18month old son. the staff wouldnt let me slide down with my son on my lap on the small rides (like in all other waterparks that ive been to) and told me to drop him by him self then when i did that he got stuck mid ride(because its so worn out)and the girl got mad at us that he got stuck and he couldn't sit straight on the pirate ship slide. What do you expect he is too young to understand the right way to stay, he's still a baby. I arrived at 2pm was charged full price and then they shutdown everything at 4pm and threw everyone out of the park. I have never felt so cheated out of money like this in my life.

4  Thank KeeksNYC