“Fun Day”
Review of Water Slide World

Water Slide World
Ranked #13 of 51 things to do in Lake George
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Being a local I have never been here since we always go to Great Escape. That is falling down the list so I took my 10 year old here as she wanted to go to a water park. We had a GREAT day. Weather was nice, lines were short (or nonexistent) - of course being a Monday helped. It is a little dated, but it was clean, staff was courteous and attentive. We brought a little picnic lunch since I read some negative food reviews. There was much more than I thought and I would recommend this place for kids (though I did see a few older folks with no kids). 1/2 day was enough for us, but if you have more kids you could easily spend the day there.

2  Thank meco871

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Recently went to water slide world and was pleasantly surprised. Our kids aged 7 and 10 truly enjoyed this waterpark. It doesn't look like much when you drive by but did have many slides and wave pool. The good thing was that they allowed coolers which was a plus. Although they did have a concession stand which wasn't too bad. Overall seemed clean and wasn't overly crowded, we were able to get lounge chairs by the wave pool, and they had changing rooms with showers, which was convenient. They had something for everyone from a kiddie area to slides for the adults. we definitely were not disappointed.

4  Thank Mirella T
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My son is 9 and had a blast at WSW. The water was clean and pretty warm. Just avoid the snack bar and you'll have a good time.

1  Thank NNJ_Tom
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My first waterpark experience, so I've nothing to compare it to, and it was not crowded the day we went. only at about 25% capacity, so there was never a wait. Naturally, that made it a great day. Lots of space for your stuff, lots of chairs, lots of shady areas free. The food shack is delightfully rustic and summer-camp-like, the lockers reasonably priced and centrally located, so it was never a hassle to go back and get something.
Altogether recommended!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is an older and smaller water slide park. It is well maintained and the staff is vigilant and friendly. We had a great day of sliding.

I felt it was a bit pricey, but most parks like this are.