“Not worth the $30 per person”
Review of Water Slide World

Water Slide World
Ranked #13 of 51 things to do in Lake George
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We went on September 1st . There's only 8 slides and 2 of them were broke down. The water was freezing. Not heated like website says... The park was clean and the kids loved the wave pool. Very pricy for drinks/snacks. They charge 29.95 per adult and not much for adults to do there but watch the kids. I think that's a outrageous price for just that when the slides are made for children. There's one slide that is fun for adults, its called pirates plunge that was the only fun slide for adults. I'm not sure if we will go back or not.. Its just to pricy for a very small water park.. Water safari is worth the $28 per person.. A lot more slides and rides.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Even though it doesn't look like a big water park from the outside it is the kids had a great time
Clean and nice

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I liked that there was a water park available in Lake George that did not require having to pay a larger fee to enter Six Flags. Generally, the kids had a good time, but after a couple of hours even 8-9 year olds were like, "is that all there is?". They did enjoy the wave pool and the slides but this water park is not up to date as some competitors might be.
I do not recommend the food as it was over-priced and borderline edible. Furthermore, items that were supposed to be hot, were not.
I would say, this is certainly a place to spend a hot summer day but I'd pack a lunch and hope for an upgrade before your visit.

1  Thank allenk_007
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

This place is totally overpriced! I went with my family so my brothers around age 17 rode every slide but me my mother and my 3 year old were all in the kiddie pool but we had to pay the same price??!?!?? People that are restricted to certain areas should get a wrist band and pay cheaper prices! I hope no one ever get hurts there because the kids that they have as lifeguards are lazy!!!!! The staff is rude and unhelpful! And this place is dirty all the pools have a ring of scum around it! Ewh gross and all the paint is chipping off the enamel of every pool and slide! Never again!

2  Thank Elle3125
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Well this is our 3rd time there in 3 years and every time the staff talks about how much they hate their job and how there boss Linda is the worst boss ever. The staff says they have a high turnover rate. They need a ride logistics system because they do not know how to utilize crowd control. Also they do not offer liquor wine or beer anymore. The food conseccions are horrible and such a loss of profit. They could VERY easily increase their PPA. Needs maintenance. also their you tube commercial is deceiving because they advertise a slide that has been closed for 3 years!

1  Thank manningh