“$10 for 15 minutes? I don't think so...”

House of Frankenstein Wax Museum
Ranked #12 of 51 things to do in Lake George
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We came to the House of Frankenstein on our trip to the Lake George Area. What a disappointment! We walked in and found out the price was $10 per person to walk around the area for at most 15 minutes! What?! Definitely not worth that price! The place seemed lame. We walked out and went shopping on the strip instead. Ehh, I wouldn't waste my time/money.

There are newer reviews for House of Frankenstein Wax Museum

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a scare this is not the place to go. This place is pretty cool with the displays and wax people something to defiantly check out.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

It was okay not average at all. A bit scary but nothing that is going to make you scream"! I wouldn't waste my money on this again. Not impressed at all!!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Not going to lie, it was a little lame. Not really something for adults. The displays are really old and look like they could be updated, more modern, cleaned....something. It wouldn't be bad but I don't think it was worth my 10$ To wander through it for 15 minutes.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My family truly enjoys wax museums, call us weird...but, we really enjoyed ourselves here. My son is a HUGE Frankenstein fan, so, we knew we would not be able to leave Lake George without seeing the museum.

2  Thank karenparkertrimm