Review Highlights
A peaceful, relaxing area to unwind and become one with nature

This place has changed tremendously from the 1970's Lake George I once knew, but some of my hidden... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2022
johnluriejr
Brooksville, Florida
Lake George is the Best Vacation Spot

Lake George is such a beautiful lake! I love coming here every year with my family! The memories we... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2022
Carson B
Scottsdale, Arizona

2,210 results
All reviews beautiful area bolton landing six flags great escape canada street million dollar beach boat ride village lake vacation fireworks cruise adirondack boats lg shore mini
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2019

We drove north from the interstate on a busy September Friday afternoon to see this beautiful lake and town. Traffic moved well and we stopped at a clean rest area along the way for a break. We were able to photograph the lovely scenic lake with steamers from the local park. The flowers were lush and stunning along the main thoroughfare. The mountains surrounding the blue lake were exquisite. We will definitely return.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

Love coming here for food and activities as we go through the Albany/Adirondack area. A real gem for the area with everything you could want.

1  Thank The_Traveling_Ben
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

So this town is very quaint and beautiful. The lake is gorgeous. However, the town felt very racist and uninviting. There was a store called Dilligaf and it had every thing Trump inside. Pretty moronic if you ask me. Not so much the Trump thing but that you’re treating him like a star football quarterback. Poor man is too old to throw anything besides his racist words around. The music was blaring and the guy inside looked pretty weird. His eyes were very dilated and he looked anxious. This ruined the town for me.

3  Thank markthesharkOhio
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Beware the parking meters in Lake George Village! They are confusing to operate and some appear to be broken, but all of them are eating up your money. I believe the village in raking millions a year because they won't return your money if you make a mistake or if the meter is not working properly. I didn't find the village a very tourist friendly place to visit.

1  Thank nutmegeer
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Lake George has a cool little village which was busy because there was that antique car show, however we were told that things slow down around Columbus day. Lots of places to eat and shop. Rileys is the place to shop for souvenirs and other neat little trinkets, and an arcade that takes you back to your childhood.We had a wood fired pizza at The Lagoon which was right on Lake George, I wish I had a slice of right now. It was sooo good.