Review Highlights
A peaceful, relaxing area to unwind and become one with nature

This place has changed tremendously from the 1970's Lake George I once knew, but some of my hidden... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2022
johnluriejr
Brooksville, Florida
Lake George is the Best Vacation Spot

Lake George is such a beautiful lake! I love coming here every year with my family! The memories we... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2022
Carson B
Scottsdale, Arizona

2,210 results
All reviews beautiful area bolton landing six flags great escape canada street million dollar beach boat ride village lake vacation fireworks cruise adirondack boats lg shore mini
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

It was so relaxing so beautiful. We did go off season so a lot of spots were closing the weekend we stayed. But just beautiful VIEWS!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

This is a wonderful area in the fall with all the colors rampant. Of course, many of the attractions are closed in mid October, but the natural beauty of the lake and surrounding area is breathtaking.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Amazing fall colours and excellent restaurants. Around the lake the colours had not come full on, but on top of Prospect Mountain it was a feast. Clicked away like no tomorrow. Every view was not to be missed. One of the most beautiful sights I've ever had. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Suprisingly. My mother in law recommended lake George the leaves are turning and the days are so so beautiful. We got some very sunny 70 degree days in mid October. Kinda quiet cause of end of season....but still...there were many good restaurants open and local stores also...for my shopper wife. Had a nice time except the Surfside hotel has 3rd floor rooms and NO elevators. UGH !!

1  Thank y0frank
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Took a surprise birthday trip to this area for horseback riding and lunch. Such a great spot to chill out and relax. I know it is very busy in the summer, but the Fall brings colors and just a nice place to visit.