“la du saint sacrement”

and up
Lake George Lunch Cruise
Ranked #1 of 50 things to do in Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: During a 1791 visit, Thomas Jefferson was moved to say, "Lake George is without comparison, the most beautiful water I ever saw." Not much has changed. Today this 32-mile long, 3-mile wide dazzling lake draws vactioners who come to enjoy a plethora of outdoor endeavors including sailing, swimming, cruising on historic steamboats, hiking and more.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

we do like the boat and we like the food that they serves on the boat and we enjoyed riding on the boat this summer and thank you

Write a ReviewReviews (1,775)
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"six flags"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Early Fall this year visited Lake George and Prospect Mountain. What a lovely view. Transportation to the top or, if you have handicapped placard, you can drive and park at top. We've done this before however, we have also visited Lake George when Mountain not open. Make sure you can get up. Well worth. Also bikes and hikers get to the top.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a beautiful place and I highly recommend visiting anytime of the year. The only problem is the lakefront motel "resorts" are very expensive. Most, if not all the motel rooms/cottages are 40+ years old and they just don't have the amenities you would expect for the price. Shuffle board or a warped ping pong table aren't what I call resort amenities. Don't get me wrong, these cottages take you back in time (for a steep price), and if that's your thing then go for it. After doing a little research I found that I could rent a lake front house which is LARGER and CHEAPER than most of these crowded resorts. Most resorts have tiny crowded cottages on top of one another, they charge you for everything they can. If you bring a boat expect to be charged $2-300 for the week. They don't let friends visit on the property. The rooms are tiny, the bathrooms are cramped. My advice- save money and rent a lakefront house! You can fit more people, more comfortably and you can have visitors! You'll save money and the dock spaces are included! In my opinion this is the way to go, I don't think too many people realize how much more they would get for their money, or they just assume a motel is easier. Trust me, motels are taking your money and they only survive because of the average joes ignorance or lack of motivation to find a nice house rental. For those of you with big families or groups- do a little searching, there are large houses and houses close to eachother.

7  Thank JoeD176
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We drove around the lake. The fall colors were gorgous. It was a very senic drive, from the hills and valleys to the fantastic views of the lake itself(so clean and pure) We also visited a maple surup manufacturer which was very interesting.