“Lake George”

$43.00*
Lake George Lunch Cruise
Ranked #1 of 51 things to do in Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: During a 1791 visit, Thomas Jefferson was moved to say, "Lake George is without comparison, the most beautiful water I ever saw." Not much has changed. Today this 32-mile long, 3-mile wide dazzling lake draws vactioners who come to enjoy a plethora of outdoor endeavors including sailing, swimming, cruising on historic steamboats, hiking and more.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I haven't been to Lake George in years, but once I arrived it seemed like it wasn't that long at all. I was on a business trip for three days and I was able to spend some time visiting the village and the shops. there is so much to see and do here, will be back with my Family to enjoy all that Lake George has to offer.....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,757)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family of 5 really enjoyed our time in Lake George. The town is nestled in the Adirondack mountains and is very family oriented. There are blocks of little shops to explore. We spent time in Shelby Park, which sits on the lake. The arts council does a great job of booking entertainment for the park stage! Two nights ago we were partying to a zydeco band from New Orleans and last night they had a good orchestra followed by a nice fireworks show on the lake. It was packed so if you go, get there early to find a spot to sit. Lake George also has many types of restaurants to choose from. Italian, Mediteranean, Mexican, American, Indian, etc. There are watersports galore and although many of the lakefront motels have a small private beach there are public beaches in LG but not many. There are also lots of arcades and miniature golf courses. If you enjoy the great outdoors then LG is perfect!
We hope to return in the fall!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My first time to Lake George and Im in love. Will def see this a place I bring my family too over and over again. The village is awesome, so family oriented and there is always something to do...

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I go to Americade in Lake George and Warrensburg, New York every year. We enjoy looking at all of the motorcycles and browsing the vendors. We enjoy talking to the people that come from Canada and all over the county.

1  Thank Jane C
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A beautiful work of nature and the reason we came here in the first place. So nice to swim in a clear lake instead of the ocean. No dry tight skin after a dip.