“Was just what I was looking for.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Prospect Aire Motel
Ranked #56 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
A TripAdvisor Member
“Was just what I was looking for.”
Reviewed June 20, 2004

Last year I was planning on vacationing at Lake George. Since it would have been my first time there, I asked a friend who vacations there quite frequently. She suggested Prospect Aire Motel. She couldnt say good things about it. I booked a week immediately, and I totally agree with her. The owners, Joe and Carol Miele, are friendly, and to a new comer to the area, were able to let me know all the interesting sites to be seen. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and walking distance from the town. My family and I truly enjoyed ourselves and have told all my friends and family of the Prospect Aire. This year I'll be returning in the summer with my family, and a few days in September with some friends. Check it out like I did.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed June 14, 2004

?$SLs ago, accompanied by 6 other friends and family members, I was lucky enough to be introduced to the Prospect Aire Motel. It was such a wonderful experiece that we went back again last year. The motel rooms are clean, clean, clean. The owners, Carol and Joe Miele are friendly and accomodating. They obviously love Lake George and are proud to point out different attractions and restaurants and are very knowledgeable in this area. I am so happy to be able to write this review about the Prospect Aire Motel and am now going to make my reservations for this year so that I don't miss out and find that they are all booked up.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2004

This motel was just what I was looking for when I was visiting in the Lake George area! Sometimes a bed & breakfast is too much "personal touch" and a hotel is too "hands off". The Prospect Aire was friendly, open and clean (VERY important to me) and I still had all of the privacy that I wanted. The people who run it are so nice, and made sure that I had everything I needed. I would stay there again definitely. Kelly in Georgia

8 Thank KellyAnn4
Reviewed December 16, 2003

Wow, I havent been there in years.. seems to me time sure does fly..
but no really if you want a really nice,warm, and comforting place to stay. This is the place, its close to town, quite, and clean. Hey they even have rooms that if you want to you can cook yourself, meaning they supply the pots and pans, plates, right down to the silverware.. Nice to see its still around. Maybe this year, I will bring my kids on my birthday.. Keep up the great work.. Nice place to go, if you just want time alone to..

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 1, 2003

The Prospect Aire Motel is a very nice place to stay. It is within walking distance to Lake George Village. We have stayed there for the last two Americade weeks and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The owners are very nice and do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. It is very clean and well kept. We will return.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member