“My Easter weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
Cozy Log Cabin Our house in the winter.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Cozy Log Cabin
Our house in the winter.
7+ acres! Next to the bike path/stream, great hiking!
Evening with a campfire
Adjacent to a lovely paved bike path
Lake George
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suyapa G
“My Easter weekend”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Our weekend at George Lake was beautiful. A peaceful and a tranquil place. The only complaint is that we found dead bugs in the left bedroom(second floor). Also a bad smell next to the garbage thrash by the stove. Maybe it happen because the house looked it was empty for a while. Beside that everything was fine. My family enjoyed this trip. By the way I left the house very clean( included the bathtub). Overall I recommend to rent this place. The hiking behind the house. Beautiful!!!

Becky A
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in June 2017

Our group of six stayed here for our bike trip and loved it! The location was a private setting, yet close to many attractions Lake George has to offer. The management was great and very polite answering questions throughout the whole process. The inside was very clean and well kept. My only complaint would be the couple ticks out back but that could have just been the season. Would definitely recommend and would absolutely revisit! Side note: I was very pregnant during our stay and was still very comfortable!

ravensmoo...
Schenectady, New York
“Awesome getaway”
Reviewed October 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

We just got back from a 3 night stay at this lovely home. It is far enough away from everything to make you feel you are staying in the woods, but 5 minutes away there is everything you could think of, including Lake George outlets, Queensbury restaurants and stores. I went with my daughter, son and granddaughter (5). We all had a fabulous time. The home is so clean and so cozy. There are rocking chairs on the front porch (I loved those) Grills, picnic tables, a swing for adults. The owners even provide bikes for the adjacent bike path. The kitchen is fully equipped and they even provided plastic bags for the garbage. There are other items that are there which we already brought, but it was nice to know there was a backup in case. We had a wonderful time. My 5 year old granddaughter also loved it. She loved swinging on the swing with grandma. I would highly recommend this rental for a enjoyable getaway.

lorid828
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Great location, near all.”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Very clean and complete accommodations quite near to Lake George Village and only 20 minutes away from Saratoga Springs. Also, near to Queensbury where there are many good restaurants. The house had nice owners who were very helpful. We really enjoyed everything about our vacation including the house and the location.

Your age range 65+
rhrdcor
New York City, New York
“watch deposit”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

house was used for 2 nights by myself during Lake George bike week. I recieved otice of not returned deposit due to dog urine in upstairs bedroom. I don't have a dog, didn't even go upstairs and rode my bike upstate from NYC. I've been scammed!

Management Response
Jun 26, 2017
Hello,
As we discussed offline, there was miscommunication with our property manager. We asked TripAdvisor to return your complete deposit and have not withheld anything from you. You were not scammed. We do not see the deposit as it's held through TripAdvisor, if they have not refunded you, we will attempt to reach out to them again. Please let us know.

Thank you.
dengelhar...
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Excellent home in a perfect location.”
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The house was exactly as advertised, it had all the amenities required to make for a comfortable stay. It was located in an ideal area that allowed us to easily visit the Lake, and other attractions. We would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in the Lake George area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No complaints
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ebyrum17
Chicago, Illinois
“Great meeting spot!”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2015

My friends and I had a great time visiting this lovely cabin in the woods in Lake George. There was plenty of space for us to spread out through the house for hanging out and sleeping AND there were so many fun things to do nearby. We rented a boat for a day on the lake and had fun exploring, eating and drinking our way through the town area. We also took advantage of the outdoor space for fires and yard games. The house is well-equipped with linens, kitchen items, etc. It was also really useful to have a washer/dryer in the house, for our loads of towels/bathing suits after being at the lake.

I'd highly recommend this cabin for a long weekend or week of relaxation and exploring LG!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outside area with fire pit!! So relaxing and fun!
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing