“Great tour of Lake George”

Lake George Steamboat Co.
Book In Advance
Lake George Moonlight Cruise
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Lake George
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A fun activity for the whole family, this popular cruise company offers steamboat tours of historic and scenic Lake George on three ships: The Minne-Ha-Ha, The Mohican and The Lac du Saint Sacrement. Choose from 1 hour trips, 2.5 hour trips to a 6 hour full lake cruise. Sightsee only or enjoy a meal with the family. We have choices to fit everyone's needs.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Buffalo, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great tour of Lake George”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We took the Mohican's 2 1/2 hour tour and I loved every minute of it. Sit on the left side though, as we were on the right side and had to look over most of the time. The captain was knowledgeable about the lake, it's islands, the cottages and their owners with some history thrown in. The lake is gorgeous too.

1 Thank summerhelp

Saint James
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Minnie Ha Ha”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We took the 1hr steamboat tour, and I will definitely do it again on our next visit. Relaxing ride, great scenery and some cool history. It also has a full bar, which was nice. My one tip would be to sit on the right side of the boat, as that's where most of the sights are.

1 Thank CptMrgans
Easthampton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Handicapped”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I had booked a brunch cruise on a sunday. Members of my party are handicapped so we paid the 5 buck to park. The parking attendant told me that once the cruise is over you have to leave. When we got back to the dock someone had parked behind me so I had to wait. The attendant came over and told me I had to leave while he was hassling me to leave the people behind me came off the boat. The lady was in a wheelchair with no legs he told her she had to get going because we could not stay here all day. the next cruise was at 6:30 and it was only 2 pm. I told him he was a jerk and sure had no problem taking my money.

This place stinks I will never come here again. They don't mind taking handicapped people money but they sure do mind if those same people need some extra time.

3 Thank downerj85
Summit, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Minihaha Steamboat”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went for a ride on the Mini Ha Ha Steamboat 1 hr tour with husband and son who is in a wheelchair. Stayed on the bottom deck so don't know if they had an elevator for wheelchair to go on the top deck. Most of the sights were on the left side when you enter the boat so good advice to sit on that side. Unfortunately, could not hear the guide where we were sitting at the front of the boat. Other than that was a pleasant ride and saw beautiful homes and scenery. Enjoyed the steam organ music at the end of the journey.

newburgh, ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“NICE RIDE”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went on the MINEHAHA... for an hour cruise. It was nice, saw parasailers... My only tip would be not to sit under the steam.. it shoots on you somewhat, but the noise was annoying.