“Ill be back every time i am in Lake George!”
Review of Sammy D's Cafe - CLOSED

Sammy D's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Sammy d's. The next best thing to hit lake george and is still a surprise to many. Come enjoy all homemade and fresh product to suit your needs whatever they may be, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, or if you just dont like tomatoes! These people care about you and the food you are eating. I advise everyone to come enjoy this unique experience!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I have visited sammy ds when I go to the outlets. They have a good choice of lunch and breakfast food when you are looking for something quick to eat. For a quick stop the people who work there are friendly and can suggest good options.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy Sammy D's. I work near by and they often deliver the wrap I usually get. The humus wrap is very delicious. I would defintely recommend trying a few things on the menu.

2  Thank Brittlg06
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I were in the Lake George region this past week and stopped at Sammy D's Cafe for lunch, mainly because of reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. True it's inside a mall but that did not detract from the experience. We ordered the "special" that day which was the pesto quesadilla. The chef kindly cut it in half and served it to us on two plates - it was just the right amount. It was also one of the best quesadillas I've ever had - simple with a perfect blend of cheeses, chicken, red (not hot) peppers, with pesto as the secret ingredient (and maybe a few other things of which I wasn't aware). The Chef, Dan, was congeniel and professional, and (we found out) a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. We ended our meal by dividing one of his home made chocolate chip cookies, right out of the oven. Simple perfection in an outlet mall.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have lunch at Sammy d's as often as possible. It is my lunch place of choice. Love that they will customize because I am a picky eater.