“best place in lake geogrge”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #128 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“best place in lake geogrge”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

best customer service and best food when i visited last year planing to go this year again and difinatly will go to this place

• Visited December 2013

Latham, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here with friends that we're visiting from Vancouver. We raved about the food and atmosphere. By far an excellent experience. Wish u guys the best...

Latham, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I attended this restaurant on Labor Day weekend and it turned out to be an awesome experience. We started of with a few drinks and hookah, then proceeded with our food order. We started with the samosa and chicken tikka kabab every one loved the two dishes.so we decided to try the main course which was lamb curry, chicken tikka masala and shahi paneer. Every thing was full of flavor and extremely tasty. I will say this restaurant is definetly on my favorite list! of Indian restaurants!!!

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I ate here in mid-day June 2013 after stopping at King Neptune's where it was over priced with limited options. After paying for our drinks we left and saw the hookah bar. I am not experienced with Indian food, but love hookahs. During the course of our meal we had 2 hookahs, they were delicious and all of the attention we were getting from people walking around was surprising, obviously not many people order them. We also decided to have dinner there. When we first walked in we were greeted by someone from behind the bar who immediately helped us and made great menu suggestions. We also interacted with the owner who was very nice to us, chatted with us and even inquired where my boyfriends thick southern accent was from. Our server was really great, he helped us a lot with our choices and they followed our orders perfectly. We are both very picky so it was great to be so pleased with a style of food we've never had before. He got the Chicken Curry, EXTRA hot on request and i got the Chicken Biryani, both were delicious. We spent a minimum of 2 hours there and we had a great time all around. Also they DEFINITELY DID NOT CHARGE GRATUITY, but were tipped greatly. We both work at restaurants, my boyfriend is a manager and it was one of our favorite dining experiences. Thankfully my family camp is only a half hour away and to think I could have been eating here for years! At least I have something to actually go to Lake George for now.

After reading reviews on this site I would also like to add that we were barely able to finish our dishes and had plenty of food to take home. We also modified some of our orders and they were not rude and followed them exactly. And we modify everything everywhere and at least half of those places completely ignore our requests. We also had many beers and they were all frosty cold.

• Visited June 2013
“Taste of India more like taste of awesomeness”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

So me and some friends were cruisin lake George the other day when my nose got caught in some amazing smell I stopped dead in my tracks and I was standing in front if taste of india I was awestruck at the aromas this place puts out I walked in and was greeted by the coolest server on the planet she gave us all menus and we sat outside we ordered samosas aloo tiki chat chicken biryani butter chicken and the goat curry the food was prompt and freakin phenomenal then our server offered us hookah and deserts afterwords let us smell the most awesome flavor selection I'm definitely goin back as much as humanly possible!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013