“A must try!”

Ranked #18 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian
“A must try!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I don't understand how people become so Fiscal and Ebert when they get to share an experience at a restaurant. I look for quality food and prompt service and I got it! Ordered the arugula and prosciutto pizza, my friend got garlic parmesan fries and a flat bread. Everything tasted fantastic. Will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013

NY
“Good, not great Italian food.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nice, clean place. One of the better Italian restaurants downtown, but certainly not worth the 45 min wait. A bit overpriced for average Italian food. The staff however is attentive and very friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Port Jervis, New York
“Good pizza”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We went here for pizza one day while in the village. Their sign outside claims the best pizza in the north east. I wouldn't go that far but it was quite good. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was nice, being able to sit outside and people watch was the best part.

Waldoboro
“Decent food, good service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Five of us "popped" in for dinner. All of our favorite places were full, there are not many restaurants with really "Excellent" food on the strip in Lake George. We were not disapointed, quick friendly service. I had spaghetti and meatballs, the meatballs were nice and moist, plenty of flavor. Others had the chicken salad and flatbreads, the flatbreads being a big winner. The Immigrant with roasted peppers, artichokes and prosciutto was fresh and delicious. Much better than average food.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic Caesar salad and pizza (my husband and I split the arugula and prosciutto pizza). I did notice on of the reviews upset for paying $15 for pasta and sauce. First of all why did they order it. Well we split the penne alla vodka and it was just pasta and sauce and it was great. I would definitely go back and my server was so sweet and attentive even on a busy saturday night.