“Best Ice cream in the village!!”

Pink Roof Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Lake George
Dining options: Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Wheelchair Accessible
“Best Ice cream in the village!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We come here about 2 or 3 times during our week vacation in LG every year. It's right across the street from the lake so you have a magnificent view as you relax and enjoy your ice cream. We've had the soft serve which is excellent! Super creamy and the Italian ice is the best!! The hard ice cream is also good! We've tried other ice cream places in LG including A&W but this was by far the best!

• Visited July 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“We scream for it, and here they listen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

Upon a TA forum recommendation we decided to hit Pink Roof ice cream after our trip to Fort William Henry. It's located right across from the tour ships near the fort. They have soft serve and hard ice cream plus some other stuff. Their soft serve of the day was raspberry twist but that machine was down. So opted for some hard ice cream; I don't think it's made on site (with some names like Maine Maple Walnut and Maine Coffee Camp I'd guess it's out of Maine). Our party had the previously mentioned walnut (yum) and coffee (too subtle on the coffee flavor), pistachio nut (yummylicious), wicked chocolate (good), and mint chocolate chip (good). All in all we were satisfied. I'd like to try it again when their soft serve was working. I'd recommend it if you're close by, but with so many ice cream options in the LG region I'm not sure I'd go out of my way for it.

• Visited July 2011