“Yummmm!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Really good food! We sat in the bar at a high top, waitress was very attentive and friendly. Food came out quickly and was delicious, wings, calamari, sandwiches and dessert too. Prices reasonable, would come back!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The metal moose sculpture out front has always piqued my interest, so we decided to give this place a try. The sculpture is far more interesting than the food or atmosphere. The tables and chairs were mismatched generic restaurant furniture that would have more in place at a local non-descprit pizza or Chinese joint than in a tavern.

The young waitress was about as unenthusiastic and blah as you could possibly imagine. She seemed almost shy and reluctant.

The Reuben was good, but not exceptional. My wife enjoyed her hot turkey platter, but it seemed to me to be processed turkey breast, not fresh turkey. I also felt it odd that you could only get it with French Fries since mashed potatoes is the norm with turkey & gravy. She also had to request cranberry sauce, a normal condiment with turkey.

The restaurant advertising was boasting about it's new salad bar, but it wasn't available as an add-on with an entree. It was the same price if you ordered it as your meal or as an adjunct to your meal.

We wouldn't go out of our way to return here, but would consider trying it again.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Spent a night out here with friends. Bartender was more worried about her social life than getting our drinks. It took too long for our appetizers to come out of the kitchen. Food was okay, but $9 for nachos seemed a little pricey.

1  Thank 655donl
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

After spending all day at the Great Escape we decided to take a trip and find a cozy place to sit down and enjoy a meal. The blue moose "looked" like the perfect place. As soon as you enter in the band they had playing was extremely loud. We were not greeted and had to hunt down a waitress. Upon doing so we sat down at a table. As a waitress just sat and stood and stared as she played on her phone, which I thought was unprofessional. While we waited for our food, my fiancé and I felt like something was biting us. Lo' and behold we were being bitten by so many mosquitos I wanted to run out of the place. As our food was given to us, the mosquitos swarmed our food. I was glad to get out of there when I did.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Breathtaking view, great food, service and a reasonable price. We talked about this place on our drive home and told all our friends about it. This is my second time here and I would recommend it to anyone. The view of Lake George is stunning and unforgettable. Prices were very reasonable.

2  Thank D B