“Went down hill”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014

5/8/14
I really don't like writing a negative review so it has to be a disappointing meal for me to do so. I ate here 2years ago and it was fantastic with great service and a unique menu selection. The food was great. The beer on tap selection was very good with hard to find brews.

The menu shown on trip advisor must have been the previous menu as the one they presented tonight only had 6 main dinner items. The food was mediocre at best. I had the slow braised rack of ribs the only choice of starch was mashed potato. The service was poor. It seamed like this place had changed hands. It is a shame and I won't be back.

1  Thank BWOLFF

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I found this restaurant last year during a ski trip to Gore. We've now been there 4 times. A great environment, fun, reasonable prices for both food and drinks, and very good entertainment if you go on a night when that's available. We generally order a prime rib dinner, which we appreciate after a day's skiing, and you just can't beat it for $11 for an 8 oz. portion, with fresh veggies and a starch, salad and a roll with butter. A glass of house wine (all very good brands) or a mixed drink run about $6-8. When they have them, steamed clams are excellent. We look forward to gong there, and will definitely return.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

It's a bar that serves fair food not close to a restaurant. Listrned to Jimmy Hendrix during dinner. And expensive, cheeseburger, Turkey club, 1 soda 1 water $31 including tip.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

A fun waitress added some ease to the night. I expected the usual bar menu even though the reco from a friend said it would be better than that. It was. The apps were a shade above normal with some nice twists. The Main lobster fritters came with a dip that was part seafood sauce, part tomato sauce, part something else. Nice. The mozzarella stick was served with bruschetta. Interesting and a good idea. The Mac and Cheese got a thumbs up from a picky eater and the chicken tenders were real chicken. The chicken wrap was okay and the steak sandwich was reco'd by fun waitress and she hit the nail on the the head. A real steak in a steak sandwich? I is possible. Good pricing, nice wines too. You won't leave with a frown.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I order a 16oz prime rib dinner for only 20 bucks!it was tender and delicious and perfectly cooked medium rare.my mom order the roasted chicken that was moist and seasoned perfectly.the calamari was excellent and the home made mozzarella sticks were killer!!!