“fun place”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

i was there off season and the locals were very friendly and accommodating. bar service was warm and also friendly

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped here after driving by the place numerous times over the years. It is definetly a bar atmosphere. We opted to sit outside. I noticed that there was dead plants on the deck in the corner, and the deck needed to be swept down. Inside was loud and appeared dingy. We ordered the nachos to start. I have to say they were AMAZING. I wish we had just ordered them. We got there during "happy hour", and should have ordered another appetizer. My boyfriend ordered the jamacian jerk steak which was undercooked and not a good cut of NY Sirloin. I ordered the yankee doodle which was pot roast on a roll. Mine was ok. I didn't realize it came with gravy which I don't like. This place in my opinion would be best for bar food only.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had an excellent seafood casserole here last week. Though we’ve been here before, I would usually have ribs or a burger, but the casserole looked good on the menu. The lobster, shrimp and scallops were all cooked to perfection, and the sauce was soooo good! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere very comfy and relaxing.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

With a bus load of Seniors heading for Quebec we happened on the Blue Moose...For a quick casual fun stop it can't be beat.

Joyce

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The place is fun and quirky , the food is just ok the burgers are ok . The dessert are good. Fun for the family? The kids will really enjoy,especially when the ate give a set of paper moose ears