“Great breakfast brunch and supper!”

Giovanna's on the Lake
Ranked #67 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Giovanna's On The Lake restaurant is an Italian Steak House featuring hand cut steaks, seafood, nightly specials and a new Early Bird Menu 5-9PM. Located right on Lake George at The Georgian Lakeside Resort. Also serving breakfast daily and lunch on the patio at The lake front Cabana Bar.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great breakfast brunch and supper!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went twice once for breakfast and supper! We enjoyed the experience. They have tables by the pool and lake. It's located on the premises of The Georgian so very convenient if staying there. Espresso not very good.

• Visited August 2014

massachusetts
“delicious”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food was awesome everyone of us were please with our meals and there were 7 adults. They closed this restaurant to host a convention for the other 2 night we were there

Delray Beach, Florida
“Italian Food With a View”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Tucked away behind the Georgian Lakeside Inn, this is truly a hidden gem. Overlooking the hotel pool and Lake George, the views (ask for a table by the wall of windows) are wonderful. The restaurant atmosphere is upscale, yet cozy-casual. I ordered an appetizer of fried calamari and the Chicken Giovanna - chicken breast, baked and layered with prosicutto and mozzarella, topped with sautéed mushrooms in a light white wine sauce, with a side of pasta included - fresh and delicious and a most generous portion. Our server was courteous and professional and even took the time to talk to us as it was a slow night. I like the fact that this restaurant accepts coupons from the 'Entertainment' book.

• Visited September 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Breakfast at Giovanna's”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Interestingly we only went here for breakfast. We showed up probably with a half hour left for ordering breakfast. We hadn't known that they actually had a breakfast buffet offered there. But apparently a big party was coming in they said, so they were taking down the buffet and said we had to order off the regular breakfast menu. This was disappointing to me of course. Not to mention the restaurant had just a plain, hotel decor kind of atmosphere inside and besides a few quiet solo patrons, we were the only ones there. Also the main view out the window was of the Georgian Hotel Pool which I didn't really care for. But the good news is I really really enjoyed my actual food and the service. The staff was very nice and I kid you not, it was the best darn omelet I ever had. Granted we all have different omelet preferences but I like them not so dry and stiff, I like a little juicyness and it was perfect. I believe I ordered the southwestern omelet. YUM. It came with salsa and sour cream and home fries and toast and it was delicious and filling. Given that, my guess is the breakfast buffet would have gotten the same results.

Ma
“Excellent food and great service.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was completely impressed with both the service and food here and will definately go back again. We had Gary as our server. He was training a girl named Katie. We had a large group of 12 people and had reservations for 5pm. We arrived a little early (15 minutes) and were seated despite the restaurant not being officially open. Gary provided us with all the specials and was very informative. He kept us up to date on when the bread would be out, salads, entree's etc and made sure we had all we needed. Gary recommended the ceaser salad which was a $2.00 upgrade fee. My boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed it. It was big enough to split. The fried green tomatoes they put on it were amazing! I had the early bird special of chicken parmesan. The portions were large and had a lot of flavor. There wasn't any complaints about dinner except the meatballs were to big! Gary didn't flinch when we asked him in the begining to split the checks. I have been coming to Lake George for many years . My biggest complaint was the lack of good resturants, and lack of good service. This place was top notch. I hope that when we go back the service and food are as excellent. The only bummer was...the dining room faces the lake, but the pool and pool bar block what could be extrodinary views.