“Kitschy”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Kitschy”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Very kitschy which is a good thing. I would have liked a little more variety in the shots but it was lots of fun. It had rained a lot and everything was squishy.

Chicopee, Massachusetts
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A unique mini golf experience”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Gooney Gold in Lake George is a mini golf course that is creative and fun for the whole family. The theme of the course is unique and well kept. Any time we go to Lake George my 6 and 9 year old children beg me to take them there. it's a fun time for sure.

Visited October 2013
Granby, Massachusetts
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“I Love gooney golf!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I love this classic mini golf place and so did my two grandchildren! We go there every time we visit Lake George.

Poughkeepsie, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fun time.”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I had an enjoyable morning of minature golf, even though he beat me by 15 strokes. This was my second miniature golf adventure here and enjoyed it just as much this time around.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun setup for the kids.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The kids loved the colorful course, especially the automated parts. It was the most entertaining mini golf course we played the whole week.

1 Thank Peter7755