“We love this course”
Review of Gooney Golf

Gooney Golf
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It's an aging mini golf but we play every year with our son and get a kick out of it every time. It's got funny little quirks where the ball gets stuck or comes back at you. Get coupon out of book to save money and have fun

1  Thank LisaPotts

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ok mini-golf course. Could use some fixing up and cleaning. Also we were a little disgusted with the brown water in some of the holes - not exactly what you want to reach your hand into when retrieving your ball. It was a nice layout though and had vending machines along the way.

2  Thank xbrittany
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We ended up going here twice because hours were as advertised, unlike EVERY other mini-golf place we tried visiting! It was a little outdated but that added charm. They didn't charge for our 2 yr old daughter which was nice because she just wanted to play with the club anyways. It was fun and challenging but not frustrating. Awesome prices too!

2  Thank Junior3438
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We really liked now many of the course had moving parts making them more interesting. The theme was totally random with what I can only guess were literary characters from all across the spectrum but it made each hole a surprise. It was a little worn but still safe and a good time. Great prices too.

1  Thank MCO_Addict
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited Lake George last summer and seemed like we hit up every mini-golfing place there was! Gooney Golf pasted the time away when we went back not my favorite... It was defiantly out dated with the times... And could use a good paint job on some of the greens. We will probably hit it up again this year but not my first choice.. My biggest issue was the last hole if you hit the ball just right before giving it back you were able to get a free game and one of the people I was with in our group made it and we waited for a bell, a light or a person to give us the coupon but nothing came of it when we went to the front deck to give our clubs back I mention it and the girl said she couldn't tell if we actually did it or if someone else did it. (Basically telling she didn't believe me but in a nice way I guess)

1  Thank Chelsea P