“Great place for ice cream and food”

Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf is #5 in the top 10 craziest mini golf courses on Earth! Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf is the ultimate miniature golf in Lake George, NY!Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf features 18 challenging championship holes in a beautiful Lake George Adirondack setting. Our mini golf course is built on an acre of lushly landscaped Adirondack beauty.Listen to the soothing sounds of our streams and natural stone waterfall while enjoying the fun of miniature golf. The magnificent putting greens are full of undulations, water hazards, and real sand traps! Come enjoy the fun today. Our course is barrier free - we are wheelchair and stroller friendly!
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We atayed next door and my kids only wanted ice cream from the lumberjack golf and grille.
They loved the twist cones. We visited twice this trip and both times we found the staff to be friendly.
First trip was for cones and i had a milk shake. The shake was very filling.
Prices were great.

Two days later we were back again. I was stuck at hotel with no car so we walked over from comfort suites for lunch.

I ordered cheese burger and fries which were great. My daughter got a kids meal of mozzerella sticks and fries andnjuice box.

It also included a twist, great price.

I got a twist to go for my daughter back at hotel and the staff packaged it up nicely for me.

Highly recommend this place.

We sat outside at nice picnic tables to eat.

We will visit again our next trip.

We didnt play golf but from what we saw the grounds were very nice!

Mary-Lumberjack, Owner at Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hi Angela - We're so glad you enjoyed your Lumberjack experience and we look forward to seeing you again when you're in Lake George! I will be sure to let Connor and Stephanie hear your compliments! They both enjoy what they do and I agree, they do it well!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a great family friendly golf course. We go every year and we look forward to it! The owner always remembers us and greets us with a big hello and friendly chat. It's a family business, and it is run the way a business should be run - it is clean, friendly, and quality. We especially love going when it is hot out and taking advantage of the water misters throughout the course, and finishing up with ice cream. Hands down the best ice cream in the Lake George area, and best prices too! Can't wait until they open again this season!

1  Thank Michelle L
Mary-Lumberjack, Owner at Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you Michelle! We're looking forward to our opening day - new carpet on the greens and more yummy soft serve flavors! Check our website for updates for opening day and this year's specials. We look forward to seeing all of our friends again this season.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We visited Lake George last summer and it seemed we hit every mini-golfing place there was! Lumber Jacks wasn't one my favorite but I didn't hate it... The pathways were getting grown over from the gardens so they were very narrow in some places an the greens were covered from needles and twigs... The lady that waited on us was nice but you could tell she didn't want to be there or bothered... One thing that I liked that most places didn't have was a water spray tower to cool off under... Over it pasted the time the afternoon we went but didn't fully enjoy it...

2  Thank Chelsea P
Mary-Lumberjack, Owner at Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Hi Chelsea - The weather last summer seemed to be just what our shrubs were looking for! We do trim our trees and shrubs every spring and fall, but, this year they grew at an enormous rate. Unfortunately, they cannot be cut back during the summer.

We do apologize for your finding foreign material on the greens. We blow the course off each morning before opening. Was it a particularly windy day when you visited?

Lastly, I am truly sorry if you found me to be less than welcoming. I truly love what I do and, as the owner, I am very happy being at Lumberjack and meeting all of the terrific people that come to play!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

When we were there in group of 20, we have had terrible time upfront with owners. We were treated drastically different. She had no smile on face, no manner. Kids in our group, ranging 5 yr to 12 yr were not allowed to even touch the golf sticks unless until paid. Telling them Put That Back Right Now. Can You Stay Away. Though that was not the case with a family ahead of us. You know what I mean. Really? to kids? Pathetic Will Never Visit nor Recommend This Place who differentiate between customers based on human traits and looks.

3  Thank WeBeenThereReally
Mary-Lumberjack, Owner at Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

We are very sorry that you feel that you were mistreated at our mini golf course. We provide a clean, fun, family friendly and affordable experience to all of our guests.

For us to have to "organize" our players at the window and keep them from disturbing other players on the course is very rare. Most everyone realizes that you must pay for your game(s) prior to taking the equipment and beginning your game when it is your turn to play.

We pride ourselves on the fun and friendly atmosphere that we provide to all of our guests and we are sorry that you felt that you were singled out for your looks and or traits. We're sure that we only requested that your group be considerate of the other patrons on our course and at our facility, a request that we rarely have to make. We are sorry that you viewed our request for considerate behavior as singling out your group.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great mini golf course for the family. Ice cream after is great, wish they stayed open past september!

1  Thank jabulburns
Mary-Lumberjack, Owner at Lumberjack Pass Miniature Golf, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!