“OK for kids but not good food overall”
Review of Moose Tooth Grill

Moose Tooth Grill
Ranked #27 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“OK for kids but not good food overall”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We went here without reading any reviews. I ordered a salad with chicken. I realize I should have paid more attention to the menu but the food was weird. The salad had tostitos chips in it and a ton of shredded cheese. Basically the unhealthiest salad ever. I think this place is good for families with kids because there were hats etc for kids to wear and the food was very bland. But for grownups, it's definitely not worth it.

The server was very nice and attentive.

• Visited August 2013

“O.K Place for kids..Different”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The place had a wait and the reviews werent bad from what I've read so we figured we try ,the food is a little bit better than average , Prices are fairly reasonable for what you get And they have some nice brews on tap for Dad,I thought there would be more of a Moose' theme to the place,they had a rainforest atmosphere with lightning and thunder overhead and dimming lights, i had to ask for cheesy moose hats for the kids lol And they had a Piano that played by itself That's about it so in finishing I will say it is not something that we will crave to go back to next year the because the kids were not blown away at all and it was hard to keep their interest.

• Visited July 2013
New Haven, CT
“Great Place for Kids”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great Family Restaurant. We went here last year with my 8 year old daughter on our 2nd trip to Lake George. Lots going on !! and kept my daughter completely entertained the entire time - between the lightning and thunder and all the sounds.... the best part was the Smore's for dessert. Honestly, LOTS OF FUN!! Planning on going this year too.

• Visited August 2012
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
“Great time”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Very cute local restaurant.. The kids loved the moose ear hats they were give. The food was surprisingly good .my chicken sandwich was juicy. A place I will be back to. Give it a try..

Visited July 2013
Bethpage, New York
“Once was enough”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Food was ok, nothing spectacular. The dining room was a cheaper version of Rainforest Cafe. Food was expensive compared to the amount of food you got and its quality. Been there, done that, won't be going back.

Visited July 2013