“Ultimate worst experience I've ever had.”

Lake George Baking Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Lake George
Description: great pastries baked goods and best cookies anywhere
Description: great pastries baked goods and best cookies anywhere
“Ultimate worst experience I've ever had.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Came in to get a high school graduation cake and found it to be nothing I ordered. I had a wonderful experience with the blonde employee who is the owners niece. Both owners proceeded to tell me to give me what I want and continue to degrade me as a paying customer. One of the owners told me to act like an adult and give her what I want. Overall my experience with the owners of the bakery was terrible and I will never ever return. I felt unappreciated as a paying customer. Never have I ever felt so degraded in a business.

3 Thank Dancingcat12817

Manchester
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were in Lake George for a week and we stopped in every day. There were so many delicious looking baked goods we couldn't help ourselves from going back over and over. I especially liked the Eclairs and the Cinnamon Rolls but they have a good variety of baked goods from Breads to Pastries and Breakfast to Dessert, too many to list. The service was great, my daughter had eyed a cupcake but didn't want the "yellow ring topper" the girl at the counter was so nice to her and went out back to get a pink ring topper to put on the cupcake. The prices were very reasonable as well, around 2-4 dollars for most items.

1 Thank CD01108
Ontario
“Yum! Well worth a visit!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Yum! One of the three best slices of chocolate cake ever - and I know good chocolate cake! Also tried a brownie - very fudge and black and white cookie. Bought choc chip cookies for tomorrow's car ride.

Middleburgh, New York
“GREAT”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a must when you visit Lake George. They have fantastic baked goods. Get there early because the place gets very busy.

Visited July 2013
Lake George, New York
“great bread & desserts”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

good service...great bread & rolls..desserts are delicious...great cakes & pastries...outdoor seating

Visited May 2013