“A FABULOUS experience!”
Review of Saddle Up Stables

Saddle Up Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Saddle Up Stables is one of the oldest riding stables in the Adirondacks. We offer a large selection of horses from beginners to experienced riders. Enjoy a scenic trail ride that offers a beautiful view overlooking Lake George from top of the mountain. Rides last about an hour and leave at anytime between the hours of 9 to 5. No reservations taken. Pony rides available for the little ones.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We brought our teenagers for their first riding experience and we all had a great time! The staff were very conscious of our inexperience and were very patient with us. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the horses and the trail. We will definitely go back again next year!!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We happened to pass this by on the way to eat, and my wife and daughters gave a trail ride a try, and ended up saying it was the highlight of the trip.(and that is saying alot). The views were great, staff was nice. The only downside was that my 4 year old rode a pony which got spooked and almost threw her off- which REALLY upset her- and scared me too. I would think they would have refunded her money, given her a little extra attention or at least given her one of the cheap little souvenirs or something as a nice gesture- but barely a sorry see ya later... Overall the older girls loved it though...

2  Thank DrXYZ
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been on many horseback ride trails and, this one was the nicest by far. We had an awesome trail guide who made sure everyone was okay and he made sure that the horses were all behaving. He also stopped the horses so that we could take a look at the scenes of Lake George while we were on horseback. If you go for a trail ride and you want to have a really nice time request Robert for your guide

2  Thank sue k
Reviewed July 17, 2013

i am an experienced rider and i have been going to Lake George for a long time. I have been many places in Lake George and this is where i go every year because i love the view and the scenery is so beautiful. It is peaceful and the horses are great! I will always come here. I love it!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

A super nice experience. The place is very organized and safety is a big priority. The horses are gentle and you don't need to be a experienced rider to have a great time. They have pony rides for the kids. Rides are 1,2,and 3 hours. My wife and I did a 1 hour ride and it was just right for us. The employees took pictures of us with our own camera when we came back from the ride. The price was slightly high and you have to pay cash. That was the only two negitives.

SaddleUp1, Manager at Saddle Up Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Saddle Up Stables accepts all major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.