“So much fun!!!”
Review of Saddle Up Stables

Saddle Up Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Saddle Up Stables is one of the oldest riding stables in the Adirondacks. We offer a large selection of horses from beginners to experienced riders. Enjoy a scenic trail ride that offers a beautiful view overlooking Lake George from top of the mountain. Rides last about an hour and leave at anytime between the hours of 9 to 5. No reservations taken. Pony rides available for the little ones.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went here horseback riding on our trip to Lake George. It was so much fun and the views are amazing along the trails. I had a group of four people and we went at togther with only us and a tour guide. This was nice because it felt private. Our guide was a professional bull rider and taught us a lot about riding. I have been riding several times before and this was by far the nicest stables i have been at. I highly recommend coming here to ride. Fun for adults and children.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Amazing friendly and patient staff! Had a blast riding Dundee through the forest trails. To all of the future potential customers of the Stables... YOU MUST GO!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We took my three year old son there for the pony rides and they were absolutely incredidible with him. He has downs syndrome and was able to do what the instructor said to do. He had a blasst on the pony so much that when the time was up he didn't want to get off. If you have toddlers this stable is outstanding for pony rides. They are fairly priced for the rides.

1  Thank sue k
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Brought my 7 and 10 year old sons here for their first trail rides. The staff was very good with them. I was comfortable with their safety the whole time. Excellent experience overall.

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Me my wife and son all novice riders gave this place a try. $45 for an hour ride, we got minimal instructions but it ended up being enough. Our guide was great (forgot his name) he spoke to us the entire way and gave instruction. He asked everyone their name and kept us engaged. The views of the lake came and went pretty quick but it was overall a great time. When it was over they were nice enough to take our pictures free of charge. I gave our guide a $20 tip and I will come back again

3  Thank Patioo