“Loved, loved, loved it!!!”
Review of Bistro LeRoux

Bistro LeRoux
Ranked #2 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bistro LeRoux, chef-owned and operated by culinary team Jacob and Tiffany Guay. Located at the corner of Bay Road and State Route 149, Bistro LeRoux blends the heritage inherent in its name with the innovation of its menu to offer a truly unique dining experience.Its menu offers sophisticated Adirondack Cuisine made with only the season’s freshest ingredients. Items range from its Veal Osso Bucco, to its Grand Marnier Bur Blanc Grilled Salmon. Bistro LeRoux is proud to also offer half-plate options to suit any appetite, and well as gluten-free and vegetarian meals. A full menu, including a children’s and dessert menu, can be viewed on this page. With so many options for dining, and a great selection of food brought to you in the spirit of family, all that’s missing from Bistro LeRoux is your company!Bistro LeRoux is open Wednesday - Sunday, (Closed Monday and Tuesday), from 5 pm to close.
New Jersey, USA
“Loved, loved, loved it!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Don't miss this one, you won't regret it! The restaurant had only been open for 5 weeks when we had dinner there, but, boy, did they get everything right! When we walked in, there was a pretty bar on one side and the open kitchen on the other where we were introduced later to the young, talented chef and co-owner. Loved the decor, the atmosphere, the service, and the food was absolutely delicious! What a smart menu...most entrees were available in 2 different portion sizes. The French onion soup was sooo good, not too salty and had a wonderful flavor, unlike the mundane onion soups I have had in the past. I ordered the smaller portion of the veal dish and my dinner partner had the rib eye. Both were cooked perfectly and seasoned well. I did not need a knife to cut my veal. This all sounds expensive,...a well appointed French restaurant off the main drag in a resort area, right? Guess again...the bill was modest. The only thing I regret is that I live 250 miles away and can't use Bistro Leroux as my "go to" restaurant!!!

2 Thank kap0819