“A Hidden Gem - Michelin Worthy!”
Review of Bistro LeRoux

Bistro LeRoux
Ranked #2 of 163 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bistro LeRoux, chef-owned and operated by culinary team Jacob and Tiffany Guay. Located at the corner of Bay Road and State Route 149, Bistro LeRoux blends the heritage inherent in its name with the innovation of its menu to offer a truly unique dining experience.Its menu offers sophisticated Adirondack Cuisine made with only the season’s freshest ingredients. Items range from its Veal Osso Bucco, to its Grand Marnier Bur Blanc Grilled Salmon. Bistro LeRoux is proud to also offer half-plate options to suit any appetite, and well as gluten-free and vegetarian meals. A full menu, including a children’s and dessert menu, can be viewed on this page. With so many options for dining, and a great selection of food brought to you in the spirit of family, all that’s missing from Bistro LeRoux is your company!Bistro LeRoux is open Wednesday - Sunday, (Closed Monday and Tuesday), from 5 pm to close.
Souderton
“A Hidden Gem - Michelin Worthy!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We happened upon this quaint French-inspired spot on a recent trip to the Adirondacks. We were blown away by the setting, the service and especially the cuisine! The menu was diverse and authentic. The preparation was elegant and sumptuous. We actually couldn't believe we were having this quality cuisine in this locale. Having recently been to Paris this rivaled where we went and what we were served. Bravo!

1 Thank Peter V

Chester, New York
“Bravo!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Found this wonderful restaurant on Trip Advisor. Quite impressive. I've been going to Lake George for many years and never would have found this, if not for Trip Advisor. The inside is cozy and warm. The staff is very friendly. Prices are great. Food is wonderful. Don't be shy about trying something new. The way the ingredients play off of each other is just amazing. Had a crab cake appetizer, that was awesome. I felt from the taste there was a party going on in my mouth. It was just incredible. My husbands osso bucco dish was fantastic. My rib eye was good. Both dishes, the meat was like butter. What a gem this place is. Will definitely go back when in the area again. Service was attentive, not impeccable. ( A few dirty dishes/wine glasses were left as we moved on to dessert). I'm a little OCD, and had to ask for them to be removed. It was very busy and must be a popular spot w/the locals.

1 Thank Mary K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Incredible!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to dinner for my birthday and did not have one complaint! I'm usually pretty picky about my food and always have a least one food complaint everywhere I go but not here! Everything was absolutely amazing! The pommes frites are the best fries I've ever had! All the food was cooked perfectly and had great flavors! The service was excellent and well organized! The atmosphere is comfortable and classy! I could go on and on but I'm so completely full and pleased at the moment I am going to go dream about the great dinner I had! Keep doing what you're doing! Awesome!

1 Thank Porter622
Cornwall, New York
“A hidden gem off the beaten trail”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is not your average restaurant.Bistro LeRoux has a menu that is different but interesting.I have never been offered half or full portions before.This was perfect for us because my wife loves smaller portions and I larger.She had roasted tomato and cognac bisque for starters and I had the best crab cake I ever had.She had cabernet braised short ribs for dinner.I had grilled ribeye with onion&ricotta stuffed Anaheim peppers and bacon&horseradish mashed potatoes.We will definitely go back whenever we are in Lake George .

2 Thank joseph s
Montville
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went to Lake George for a couple of days and had dinner at this wonderful restaurant. We were with another couple and all of us could not stop raving about the meal and service.

We all had the small portions, which was enough. I had the sea scallops which were delicious, others in our party had the salmon and short ribs which were also delicious. The poached pear salad was absolutely divine.

Melissa was our server and we could not have asked for a more personable, sweet, and knowledgeable waitress. Did not steer us wrong from beginning to end. What an asset to this restaurant! The desserts were wonderful, so leave some room in your stomach!!
Highly recommend this restaurant while in the Lake George area. We will return!!

1 Thank Ina R