“trip down memory lane”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: May also be called A&W Drive-In
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had not been to a A&W in 30 years, this was a real treat and the root beer tasted just like I remembered WONDERFUL I bought a mug to keep as a souviner

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Boy, does this place take me back to my childhood--root beer floats and car-hop service. We like their clam rolls--the oil is very clean and they come out so tasty. We don't go often, but when we want a fun, eat-in car experience, we love this place.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

OK Do not expect great food. A & W never had great food. But it does do wonders for your old memory's. It is worth stoping there for that old time feelings. And the food is really ok

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is an old fashion drive in restaurant with good food. The parking lot is small but you can park along the road if needed. I enjoyed their fish fry and really loved the coleslaw (finely chopped with no onions.) The milk shakes were made from soft ice cream (not my favorite) but definitely would return for the food. When we went in June it was busy (with a wait), so I can not imagine how busy it must be in July and August!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Have not had an A & W root Beer Float in I can't remember when.Food was reasonibly priced service was great. We stoped when there were a few bikes and cars there had people tell me they had to park a 1/4 mile away.

1  Thank Fred S