“Make sure you visit when in Lake George” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ali Baba Express

Ali Baba Express
Ranked #44 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: They are basically Turkish, however they call themselves Mediterranean. Check out their site. Also the phone Number is 518-668-2037. Or simply check them out. They're great.
“Make sure you visit when in Lake George”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

Could be the best place on town. Best gyro I've ever had (get it spicy). Appetizer bread is the bomb. Awesome food.

Lake George, New York
“hits the spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

This is honestly my favorite restaurant that I've been to in downtown Lake George. I think mostly because it's a little unique from other places in the area. The warm bread straight out of the oven is a fantastic way to start off a meal --- all meals come with it -- you don't have to sit there and be starving while you wait for your main course. I've order the Gyro's from here and never disappointed. The waiters are always good and check on your periodically, but also leave you to yourself to enjoy your friends/loved ones company and dine in peace which is nice. The price is completely reasonable... not dirt cheap, but also not expensive by any means. The first time I went there, I was a poor college student haha. GIve it a shot, it's yummy! My girlfriends I go with love it as much as I do. We worked at a camp nearby and on our days off would always make it a point to visit this place :)

• Visited July 2010
Rochester, New York
“Great alternative to all of the pizza places in Lake George”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

This restaurant has a casual, welcoming atmosphere. The prices are not cheap but not overpriced for the great food. I go here each time I'm in Lake George and am never disappointed. I love Italian food, but we need more variety like this place offers!

1 Thank laf2662
“Yummy yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Awesome good ... Good service ... Best falafel ever ... The sauce the lavash so fresh and Delish

Bronx, New York
“My 1st time, and will not be my last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

My husband loves Turkish food and asked that I give it a try. When we left, I was craving more! The food was seasoned well, and did not seem to over power my taste buds. I was a bit nervous, but overall I LOVED it! I am a people watcher, and I noticed that the waitor was extremly nice to everyone. A family of 8 walked in and they looked nervous. I overhead the waitor say that if the dad did not like the food, he would not charge them. That was great customer service in my opinion. I cannot wait to try Turkish food back home.

1 Thank Sachiel_F01