“Great alternative to all of the pizza places in Lake George”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ali Baba Express

Ali Baba Express
Ranked #44 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: They are basically Turkish, however they call themselves Mediterranean. Check out their site. Also the phone Number is 518-668-2037. Or simply check them out. They're great.
Rochester, New York
“Great alternative to all of the pizza places in Lake George”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

This restaurant has a casual, welcoming atmosphere. The prices are not cheap but not overpriced for the great food. I go here each time I'm in Lake George and am never disappointed. I love Italian food, but we need more variety like this place offers!

1 Thank laf2662

“Yummy yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Awesome good ... Good service ... Best falafel ever ... The sauce the lavash so fresh and Delish

Bronx, New York
“My 1st time, and will not be my last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

My husband loves Turkish food and asked that I give it a try. When we left, I was craving more! The food was seasoned well, and did not seem to over power my taste buds. I was a bit nervous, but overall I LOVED it! I am a people watcher, and I noticed that the waitor was extremly nice to everyone. A family of 8 walked in and they looked nervous. I overhead the waitor say that if the dad did not like the food, he would not charge them. That was great customer service in my opinion. I cannot wait to try Turkish food back home.

1 Thank Sachiel_F01
Bloomsburg
“Service was good, food tasty, but they screwed up our order”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2010

Party of 3 of us had lunch here on 10/17. We went there because one of our party is a vegan and it appeared from their posted menu that they could do vegan fare. The fresh, hot bread is wonderful as others on TripAdvisor have noted. The service was fast. Two of our meals were quite good. The vegan option which was basically a wrap with veggies and hummus, was ordered with just hummus (no cheese or mayo) and came out with a creamy dressing on it. When we inquired about it we were told it had mayo in with the hummus, so we sent it back and asked for "just hummus". When it was served again it again looked pretty much the same -as if it had mayo in it - and was pretty drippy for just hummus. Our friend tried it and because she pretty sure by the taste that it again had mayo in it, she basically just tried to eat the bread/veggies around it. I guess we could have sent it back again but we were all hungry and had to get on the road home.

1 Thank Nittfan
Albany, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in the village...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

I have been going to Lake George for 25 years...I've eaten out many times and most times I was disappointed. This past summer got food to go from here 3 times...always very good. Staff is very friendly, food comes out fast, and they package the to-go meals properly. It is now my go to place in town.