“A Thrilling Experience you won't forget”

Parasailing Adventures
Ranked #3 of 28 Tours in Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: Take to the sky with Lake George Shoreline's Parasailing Adventures! With the guidance of our trained staff, you can soar the skies of Lake George at over 300 feet. You'll take off and land from our boat and never touch the water - unless of course you want to.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Although we had to wait an extra day to go due to the wind, it was well worth the wait. I highly recommend this activity to anyone. The feeling of floating in air, like a bird, was awesome! There was a little technical difficulty earlier in the day with another person's trip, but, ours was nothing but smooth sailing. The staff at Parasailing Adventures were very accomodating in explaining why there was extra wait time. We got a bonus of a long boat trip on Lake George touring the homes along the shoreline, seeing how the other half lives. My daughter was quite thrilled with the whole experience -- she is 10 years old and fearless, I might add! We would not hesitate to book again with this company, they were very professional and made the whole adventure an experience we will never forget.

1  Thank Mary H

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Awesome experience. Loved the weather. Went with another nice family. The guides were very friendly.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went early in The morning before the bay got really crowded with parasailing boats. The experience was fun and the staff were very good. It would be nice to have someone from the company talk to the passengers about the lake. I felt like we were boring the young crew to tears...they were so silent. They take about 10 people on a boat...we had four groups on our boat. I didn't realize how long the trip would be. Make sure you have sunscreen and go to the bathroom (they are close by) before you get on the boat!! First we had to wait for the boatful of people before us to finish, so we were just driving around on the lake waiting. Then we transferred to the parasail boat. then each party takes their turn of 5 min each in the air. Then you get back on the shuttle boat and head back. The whole trip was like 90 min. All in all, it was a great first experience with parasailing and lake george is always beautiful, so it was fun to see it from high up. One warning....I thought I would be afraid of the height, but I was actually more affected by the swinging....it is very much like being in a large swing and the rocking made me sort of nauseous.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Took my son and nephew here, age 16 & 15. I surprised them while walking by around dinner time, about 6:00. It was the perfect time because we walked right on after a little paper work. Staff was real friendly and well trained. I took off one star due to the fact that they charged me 20 bucks just to ride along even though I wasn't flying and I already shelled out $75 a piece for the boys. They will also take your picture for an additional fee. I brought my own camera and the mate on board was real cool about showing me the best spot to take pictures as they went up, the girl by the stand had told me I would not be able to get these shots. The boys both went together and the flying time was about 10 minutes.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was awesome! The staff is certified. We felt safe at all times. The scenery is absolutely beautiful! We were 300 ft over Lake George. Definitely worth the trip!